Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Last 6 Months!!

Shane and I have been married for six months now and it has gone by so fast I can't even believe it! It has been so much fun and I wouldn't change it for anything. We have been busy with school and work. We had a ton of fun at Christmas time and one of my presents was a trip to San Diego!!!! It just so happened to be the week that UNLV played SDSU so of course we had to go. We went to the zoo and we even got to see Luke and Jordie for a little bit!! It was so fun to see them I miss them soooo much! I don't have very many pictures but here are a few from the zoo. Also for our 6 month anniversary Shane totally surprised me and got us tickets to go see Lion King and I totally loved it!!! I only have a picture of the program though. It was amazing though and I'm totally in love with it right now!!





1 comment: