Monday, April 5, 2010

DISNEYLAND!!






Shane and I went to Disneyland for his spring break and it was sooo much fun. My favorite part of the whole trip was getting a million points on Buzz Lightyear but Shane didn't do so well. I think we went on every single ride we wanted to at least three times and it never rained on us which is always a plus. We went with Marc and Kendra and their little boy Casen! It was so cute to watch Casen get excited when he saw the characters. Shane and I took him on Pirates of the Caribbean but he didn't like that one very much. He kept saying, "Let's get out of here" It was funny. It was so fun being with Marc and Kendra and getting to know them better. I can't wait to go back! Little did I know Shane had some big surprise in the works the whole time we were there!!


1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love it! Finally some pictures of you two and I can't wait to hear more updates!

    ReplyDelete